Oh my goodness....I am in love with Hawaii! We just got back from a week in Kauai. Left the kids with Jaspers mom (she is wonderful) and went with friends Emily and Greg. It was soooo relaxing and rejuvenating. We did so much....helicopter tour, zipline, scuba diving (which I failed miserably at), hiking, and laying on the beach. Aaaahhhh....the sun felt so nice. Anyway, I'll get to posting a bazillion katrillion photos in the next few days, but here a few favs.
I can't even tell you how good it was to be with Jasper....and no kids....for so many days. Heaven.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Kauai
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






17 comments:
Just by seeing those 2 pictures I'm so excited to see what others you've got and I can't wait to hear about it!
P.S. I heard you paid a visit to Dani -- rrrrrrrip! Love her!
oh, cute picture! After we spent a week in kauai I seriously looked into living there. I loved it. what a great christmas gift!
-bethany
I can't wait to see all of the pictures. I have a ton of pictures of rainbows from when I went to Maui with my family in high school. It's so beautiful! I'm glad you had so much fun!
Wow! Who took that amazing picture of you and Jasper on the beach! I had a blast! I love the rainbow picture as well. Can't wait to see them all!
I have missed you!!! I have checked your blog everyday for the past few days to see if you were back yet. Can't wait to see your bazillion photos! Love ya.
Awesome pictures. How fun for you guys!
2 words - I'm jealous!!!!!!!
Wow! I is wonderful there, isn't it? The pictures are already beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest!
I don't think I'll be able to look at your blog for a while- those pictures make me so jealous I want to cry! With the new baby, we won't be able to take a good vaca in a while.
By the way- you look SOOOO skinny in that picture!!
Welcome back and yeah!! for having a great time.
that one of you and jasper is WAY too cute! I wondered where you were. Can't wait to see more pictures! Glad you enjoyed your trip and got back safe and sound.
How FUN! I was jealous from the moment Emily said you were going. I can't wait to see more pictures! P.S. I am jealous about Hawaii but also just jealous that you got to go ANYWHERE kid free. :)
How fun! I'm like 80% happy for you, 20% jealous. I don't get it though- why would you want to leave Utah in January?
I LOVE vacations away from the kids. It's hard to leave them, but once you're there, SO NICE! And, you picked the best island, if you ask me. Kauai is breathtaking.
Hey, you didn't invite me?!?!
Seriously though, glad you guys could go, it looks like you had a great time!
Oh my gosh how awesome! We went on a cruise to Hawaii a couple years ago and we loved it too!
You two look cute!
How stinking fun to go to Hawaii kidless!
Post a Comment