I have been bag tagged by Mel- her bag was WAY too neat. The rules are...
1. take a picture of your bag
2. show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag
NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!
3. "Bag Tag" five people
I must admit, I did not realize how much CRAP I had in there! Like, what's with the airport baggie I never emptied, 2 sets of keys! (I was looking for those), a AAA battery? And a white button? What the.... Mint or lipgloss anyone? Saddest part is I just shoved it all back in.
Now I tag everyone. I want to see......






8 comments:
Why can't I have a cute bag like that??
Sweet counter tops. Makes me homesick for our last house. I would show you my bag but I don't have one. I have a wallet with no cash in it - very boring.
Cute bag and nice stuff inside you never know when you will need those things good thing you are prepared!
You look pretty organized to me. I will have to try this. Would do it now, but it is dark and I like to use natural light for the photos. I will be hard not to clean out my bag between now and morning. M
is that a garage door opener???...lol
I'm afraid, not of your purse but of mine.
I keep thinking I will do this and then I can't find my bag or something like that happens. I wish I had a cute bag like yours. M
Well I just have to say my mom had the best bags insides ever. I have a template she created for an insert to hold her special items. She ALWAYS had nail file and clippers, tissues, Blistick, bandaids, toothpicks, dental floss, scotch tape, folding scissors, a calculator (pre-cell phones), a mini notebook with tabs, pens and pencils, lotion, lipstick, Visine, Doublemint gums (torn in halves), and of course a paring knife with her homemade blade cover. The last airplane trip we took she had her hard cosmetic case with her and when security found her sewing kit with foldup scissors in it and would not let her through with them she got very irritated. I finally got her to leave them behind and as we walked away arm in arm, she glared backwards and spat "At least they didn't get the ones in my purse!!!" I miss her.
Post a Comment