I had high hopes for this cape...I was going to make it all cute and nice. Then I ran out of time when I started them. So it ended up with only a tie around the neck and the $1 patch on the back. But he LOVES it. He could care less about me hemming it or making it more super. But if you are interested in some fancy shmancy capes check this site out!






3 comments:
I should totally get Jackson one! He's been having me tie his blanket around his neck as a cape for the past couple of days...
Capes are a MUST have for any little boy. Mine has several, but I'm still going to check out your site and see about making him a new one!
My sister made Austin a cape when he turned four that says, "Austin, The Hero." Every little boy needs a cape.
Greg saw this picture and said, "Who's that?" When I told him it was Tanner, he said he doesn't even recognize him without his long, blonde locks. (Okay...I added the last part about the locks, but Greg did say that he doesn't recognize him with his new haircut.)
Post a Comment