Saturday, February 9, 2008

Make-up Tae

A fav for Taelyn is make-up.  It's so cute watching her try to immitate me.  Yesterday I thought, she is so cute, why haven't I taken photos of this before?  So I busted out the camera of love and got some of baby Tae acting like she's 16.



This one was from Sunday morning...she was outside with her p.j's, boots and coat.  I just love her eyes...
photo tip: hoods, hats or anything to frame the face is always aesthetically pleasing to the eye.  It will make the face pop.

13 comments:

Annette Larsen said...

She is just so beautiful! I love it when babies immitate you. Just today, Cameron asked me what time it was and Allessia looked at her wrist and said, "Ummm..."

Aaron said...

So cute! I love her eyes as well. Hey what kind of digital camera should I get if I wanted to upgrade to a really nice one? How much would that cost? What attachments would be indispensable? What do you use? Fill me in! XOXO

A said...

So when can you come to South Carolina to do a photo shoot of my kids? Your pictures are so awesome! You and Jasper look great by the way. Its been forever since Ive seen anyone from the good ol days.

tiffunny said...

love the photo tips!!!

B said...

Wow Jen - what a super cute family! Your photos are amazing!!! You are amazing!! It's great to reconnect with you guys! Isn't Kauai awesome! We love it!

Emily said...

I love the picture of Tae looking into the compact case. You have such an amazing ability to capture the best moments.

chelle said...

She is a beauty. Love the photo of her in the sink. Well, I love all your photos. M

Mel said...

Wow- you let her play with your MAC? I'm coming over to play in your make-up too.

Amber said...

She is so cute! Girls are so much fun! And of course her eyes "pop"- they're gorgeous to begin with.

sherry ward said...

Jen, these are priceless!! You're kids are gorgeous!!

Colette said...

So cute! I can't wait to have a girl. Leyton is not at all interested in trying to put on my makeup....he just throws it!

Bryndie said...

How crazy we were both in Hawaii. I did not want to come back to this weather YUCK! Looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Girls are the best!