This beauty queen is my sister. My baby sister. I love her "fresh and fruity" as we say (we're weird). She is amazing. She is one of those people who's good at everything she ever tries. Art, music, dance, singing, school, and an amazing gift for different languages. You name it- she's fabulous at it. It's kind of lame, she got all the good genes that were supposed to be mine. And one of my favorite things about her is her sense of humor, the girl is a crack up. She was only 6 when I left home, so as she's gotten older I've been able to get to know her better, and I feel so blessed to be her sister. All of my sisters are just fabulous people and friends. She's been to Japan, Europe and El Salvador where she volunteered in an orphanage. She love love love loves kids. And to top it all off, she's absolutely beautiful, inside and out.

Monday, February 18, 2008
Kimberly
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I'm so completely jealous of her blue blue BLUE eyes!
Is she in Utah at all?? Maybe we could set her up with Evan!!! He's smart, cute, funny, tender...he wants to be a law professor. He could make big bucks and keep her living the high life. Whatever that means. Let me know the 411 on where she is and what she is doing. ;)
Scratch that...just read her blog and learned about Jorge or George if you prefer the American version. Too bad, so sad. Evan is a real catch. He is the only one of my brothers that I would ever have set up with a cutie like Kimi. The rest of them are dogs. Oh well. Love that girl. Hope it works out for her. "Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch." Teehee.
She's so beautiful, but who in your family isn't?
I completely agree! Kimi wonderful. She was so kind to my daughter while they were in the same ward. Kallie was new in YW and was only 12. The other girls were all older (small ward only 6 girls total in YW and the one closest to Kallie's age was 14) Some of the other girls were not kind to Kal (Silly them) but Kallie always loved going because Kimi would be there! Kimi was kind and loving to my sweet Kallie and I love her for that forever! I agree with all that you wrote plus 100 times. Beautiful inside and out squared. Mechelle
What lens did you use and how did you get that cool effect on the BW?
Stunning!
OW OW hottie baby!
Post a Comment