Monday, February 25, 2008

Spanish

My sister Kimberly speaks fluent spanish.  Jaren had been asking "how do you say.....in spanish?" and she would tell him.  So then he says:
"Kimi, how do you laugh in Spanish?"

12 comments:

Angie said...

Soooo cute, and I actually love doing the laundry. Especially love using fabric softener on my sheets and towels. It smells soooo good. In fact waiting for a load to finish now.

Lindsay said...

You seriously have the most gorgeous kids! I love their coloring...

Does that sound weird? Oh well, I still do.

Jacqui said...

Sweet boy. He looks like his Daddy!

Three of my sibs speak Spanish, so my kids are into how things are said in Espanol. A couple of years ago Liv was asked to say the family prayer, and she "mewed" her way through it like a cat. When it was over, Ashley said, "Hey, she said the prayer in Kitty Spanish!"

Meredith said...

How cute!

Thanks for chatting last night! It's so nice that I get along with my sisters-in-law so well!

Oh, and supposedly I'm supposed to have my site by midnight tomorrow! Grrr. I should have it up and running by now...

Michelle Arnett said...

That is soo cute. Love your kids comments.

megan said...

Oh my goodness...I just popped on over to see the "happenings" and freaked at that picture!! It's like jasper minus twenty-something years....is it Jasper???

MoM K said...

Jaren, you look so cute! When are you coming down to Flagstaff to visit me??
Love, Grandma

Jen-ben said...

Megan...you're funny, no that's not jasper. but he does so so so look like him. of course Jasper can't see it, but the rest of the world can.

Amber said...

So funny! I love the innocence.

Anonymous said...

How do you laugh in Spanish? I want to know too!

Jana said...

I think in spanish it's "ja ja ja ja"....

AudyCamp said...

Oh my goodness- a min Jasper!!!