Thursday, February 7, 2008

Feel the love...

9 comments:

Christine said...

heeheeheehee

Sandy said...

that is the cutest face I have ever seen. How do you say no to that??

Lindsay said...

So stinkin cute! I really need to take up photog lessons and get a better camera, I'm sick of my crappy pictures...

Emily said...

Good news! You don't have to throw Tanner a birthday party this year! Ha, Ha, Ha. He's just so cute. How do you not love that kid!

SW Portraits said...

How hilarious!!!!

Lindsay said...

by the way, i love your new profile picture!

and please come to the girl's night, and if you absolutely can't than we need to get together (oh let's say, me, you, emily, tara and kristy) and have our own night out!

Jana said...

He just looks SO different with his haircut! That's too bad that you can't go to his party though...

Rachel Clare said...

This is hilarious- just today, Elias said (in a fit of rage)- "YOU CAN'T COME TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!".
Super. Throw yourself one. Is he three? I sure hope four is better.

Anonymous said...

To funny!