Friday, February 29, 2008

Rise & Shine



12 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm thinking that I'm really gonna half to get you to take my kids' pictures again soon! You're so talented! (plus, your kids are about the cutest things I've ever seen!)

Michelle Arnett said...

Oh my gosh. I love these. Profile silohette pics are the best! I love Tae. Love ya.

Lindsay said...

"her big head", you're so funny. I love these, it looks like you have the windows open and the breeze is billowing in...

tiffunny said...

I love the profile pics. I need to get better at taking those, because whenever I pick up my daughter, I just stare at her profile cause I love looking at it so much. She just doesn't sit still for me when I have my camera though.

chelle said...

Love her room. Beautiful photos. Like Tiffunny I love the profile. You are so talented. M

Emily said...

Those are amazing!

Christine said...

those are so precious! those curtains make such a good backdrop.

Jackie said...

jen you take the best pictures. I wish I had an eye like yours.....now off the subject- your music on here is costing me a fortune on itunes. i have to buy all of it! i love finding new artists! :-)

Amber said...

Big head! What a cutie (even if she won't nap)!

Anonymous said...

Love those pics. K- I have a photog question for you... Kind of long, maybe I'll see if I can email it to you.

Bryndie said...

I know how the horrible nappers go, Burkie is aweful! She can go the whole day without any sleep at all. It amazes me my child stays so happy on so little sleep. The profile shots are my favorite also and you seem to capture them so perfect! I think you are taking my friend Tiff's newborn baby pictures tomorrow. Can't wait to see them!

Rachel Clare said...

Ya know what? Rowan's noggin is HUGE! It never occurs to me until she's standing next to another kid her age, and then I'm like, "Woah sister!". Justin says it's because she's so smart... you know, all those brains.
I love these pictures, and it makes me feel good to know that Tae's head is big too. :)