Saturday, February 16, 2008

Add your email!

I'm debating putting my blog back to private again.  So if  you would like me to add you to my readers list please leave me your email address, or go to my profile and shoot me an email so I can make sure you're added.   I know I have some readers who are friends of friends, so I want to make sure you are also added just in case I follow through...

38 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

kjfagergren@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

jpkandkwallace@yahoo.com

manda carol said...

manda.rosen@gmail.com

Aaron said...

naaronj@gmail.com

Hey what the heck is "sepsy"? Am I missing something? Am I unhip? You have like your own unique language. I swear I learn new words from you weekly. Please fill me in so I can be as cool as you!!!!

Jacqui said...

jjaoee@gmail.com

Colette said...

bearchampc@yahoo.com

Aaron said...

NP. Aaron called it. He thought it meant that. BTW - where did you get the bag?

Andrea said...

andrea.judson@gmail.com

paige said...

pfe2003@gmail.com

A said...

Alan@McHood.com
Rebecca@McHood.com

The Melo's said...

knhakaspud@hotmail.com, Hey Jen! This is Kate Holdsworth (now Melo). I love reading your blog! You help me realize that I am not the only one that thinks it is hard to be a mom.

chelle said...

gr8photos@hotmail.com

Matt and Lisa said...

lilshafe@gmail.com

Amber said...

amber.t.smith@gmail.com

Meredith said...

meredithrae24@hotmail.com OR meredithrae24@gmail.com

Why the switch back?

Emily said...

gremily2@aol.com

Kaydi Paxman said...

kaydirae@gmail.com

Kristy said...

littlekristy2@juno.com

Ali said...

aliseaman79@gmail.com

Carol said...

carol_stephens1@hotmail.com
Hey Jen...so fun to read your blog. You make me laugh and I LOVE your pictures. We miss you in Flagstaff!

Sandy said...

sandy1@mac.com

The Cureton Family said...

heathercureton78@hotmail.com

tiffunny said...

You know I couldn't survive without my weekly inspirational blog!!! Count me in - skelton9@cox.net

Sarah Welsh said...

Sarah_Welsh@sbcglobal.net

Valerie said...

vneslen@byu.net

Aislinn said...

adm612@yahoo.com or jmorow11@gmail.com which is my blogger email

LeMira said...

lemira.wheelwright@gmail.com

La Toya said...

Please add me to your blog.
(I am a friend of Emily's)

latoya_24h@hotmail.com

Jackie said...

jackiemcdonald92@msn.com

Anonymous said...

jenneric@embarqmail.com

(Mel's step-sister)

Lindsay said...

I'm baaaack! ...My favorite blog to read, make sure you don't forget me!

Linzalou212@hotmail.com

A said...

Hey I gave you the wrong email address, I must have been high, please use
alanmchood@gmail.com

Rachel Clare said...

add me.

Mike and Jen said...

jennifer_byu@yahoo.com

Vanessa said...

vanessapeterson@yahoo.com

Tera said...

cbrownisg@earthlink.net

better late than never!! I actually do read these posts, Just not for a week or two, then I go on a 3 hour tour and read everyone's all at once. Thanks for the entertainment!

Laura said...

lauraboydhill@msn.com

This is all new to me and I think your blog is amazing. Thanks!!!!!!

Lundell Family said...

It was so nice to see what you have been up to.. Masonlundell@yahoo.com Carrie Lundell