Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another toothbrush bites the dust

Oh, I know! I'll put soap on my new toothbrush and then wash the mirror with it.
hmmmm.....


10 comments:

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

Cleaning is a never ending cycle!! I love your posts! But, yes we live in Chandler. And I am way too young to have a 12 going on 30 daughter. Especially because she acts just like Russ. I'm not talking about the good parts!(if there are any):)

Lindsay said...

What a good little helper you've got there!

Bethany said...

now when I see little michief boy I can't help but think of him saying, "aren't you going to take a picture?" maybe he just keeps going until you pull that camera out? ha! what a crack up.
-bethany

Michelle Arnett said...

JEN! Oh my gosh. I love your blog because your kids do the darndest things. I love it, I am sorry for you.

Emily said...

Gotta love that boy! And I'm thrilled to see that you are still taking pictures!

Jen-ben said...

I now have to hide the fact that I take photos of his naughtiness...

Annette Larsen said...

Oh, he's so funny, and clever. Kids "helping" is always great for blogging

Christine said...

Who knew toothbrushes were so versatile?

Theresa said...

So, I was telling Austin about Tanners adventures. He kinda didn't believe me. I ran into your mom at Target and she told me about the Chair. Sorry.

Meredith said...

Yeah, I'm agreeing...I think he's doing all of it so that you'll take his picture! :)