Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Seriously?!

I received THIS in the mail today:
Rachel you are sooo nice to me!  Seriously, how kind is she!?  You have no idea how much you just made my day!   Check out her blog- you can see all of her completely, absolutely adorable things she has sewn.  I LOVE YOU!  Thanks for responding to this post!  :) My mama will be proud.  Aren't you so happy aprons are the new "thing".  

17 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! And I expect a plate of home-baked goodies on my porch in an hour. :)

Meredith said...

ooooo I want one!

Lindsay said...

You look so hip (and skinny!) in your new apron! Too cute!

Emily said...

You're so funny! Thanks so much for the plate of goodies. You're such a domestic goddess!

Aislinn said...

Love it.....and I want one too! How do I order? (I'm serious)

Rachel Clare said...

Are you kidding? People are willing to BUY these from me?? Super!!
Jen, you're too sweet. I've saved your phone message because it's probably the sweetest one I've ever gotten in my life! Every good retro Mom/Wife needs a good retro apron to wear around the house (and JT swears they're SO sexy). Now, you need to have Jasper make you a clothesline in the backyard so you can hang your laundry! It looks great on you! To be honesty, I'm going to send you another one sometime because I wasn't WAY THRILLED about the shape of that one. Plus, if you're doing housework in it, it's going to get dirty and you'll need another one to replace it! :)

Man... now I'm thinking of starting a new blog and selling these! Thanks aislinn for the idea!

Jen, I'll call you soon.
Love you.

Rachel Clare said...

HONEST. I meant "honest". Not "honesty". Geez.

paige said...

Wow! Those are so cute! I would way rather answer the doorbell in a cute apron & jeans than my PJ's that I haven't changed out of all morning. :)

Anonymous said...

too cute! all you need is the music and you are on your way!

The Melo's said...

That is so cute! And you are SO trim, you look wonderful! I love those aprons that only go around your waist and the cloth she has chosen is perfect! I too would love to buy one of those. By the way, I have always thought that you and Jasper are the cutest couple! And I have looked up to you since you saved me at church the day Matt left me all alone and you asked me to sit with your family, thanks for the wonderful example that you are!

The Melo's said...

Kate Holdsworth:) Most people still don't recognize my last name. Just in case you didn't recognize Melo:)

Anonymous said...

Rachel is amazing and so sweet too! She made Tessa a quilt back when she and Justin lived in campus heights and we love it and still use it!

Nancy said...

I have a fabric scrap I bought forever ago that would make a great apron, and it's just a small piece, so it would have to be a half apron like this. I may just have to get it out and start sewing because this is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I believe I am! Provided I get dinner to a lady in my ward and in and out of parent teacher conferences quickly, I will be there!

Heather said...

Hello Lady!
I love it! Hey, I ran into Cristianne the other night.. and we all need to get together some time soon and catch up. Heidi is coming up in March around Easter so I'll call you... or e-mail. love ya-

Jana said...

Lucky Duck! I need to take a picture of my apron I just made!! :)

Jacqui said...

Jen, you should be the model for your friend's apron catalog. This looks terrific on you! I wonder how it would look with a little jelly roll above my jeans...hmm...