Sunday, March 2, 2008

Valentines cookies

We love Nene!  She's one of 2 favorite Grandma's EVER!  :)  She is so good to our kids.  I can't say enough about how giving, kind, wonderful she is.  She came and stayed with the kiddlings for the entire week we went to Hawaii!  They were in heaven.  She always takes time to play with the kids and teach them new things- she is an educator and it rolls over into her style of Grand-parenting so perfectly!

These were fabulous cookies that she gave to the kids for Valentines Day...they thought they were the coolest things ever.  Who doesn't want to eat a pig or a frog?


7 comments:

Sandy said...

Grandma's are the best!!

Aislinn said...

such cute cookies! Did she make those?....they are ADORABLE....almost too cute to eat. :)

Sarah Welsh said...

Too cute!! Is EVERYONE in your family talented and creative?!?!

tiffunny said...

Wow - those do look like great cookies? Did she make them or buy them?

Jen-ben said...

They were bought....but I bet you girls could make them!!

tiffunny said...

PS - Random comment. I notice you have the Alchemist on your book list. I haven't read it, but heard it was a good book. Is it a book that you think a 10 year old could or should read? My daughter got it for Christmas, but I don't know much about it. I guess I could always pick it up and read it and find out for myself, but just wondering what your opinion was. (oh wait - I just looked it up on their school site to see if it was on their list of "Reading Counts" and it is, so it must be okay for her age). But still - your opinion matters to me.

Meredith said...

Woah, those look SO good...