And I owe it all to the beauteousness of iphoto. Can you believe how pretty I am? I am thinking of doing a pageant. I think I have a fabulous chance of winning- don't you? Try not to be too jealous of my natural beauty. I know it will be difficult.






20 comments:
I'm laughing...... Still looking for similarities and trying to figure out how you are HER...the distortion is amazing.
iphoto rocks. We have some pretty hilarious pics of ourselves too.
HA HA HA HA HAR HAR HAR HAR HO HOHO HOHOHOHO HO HEHEHEHEHHE HE!
My kids love photo booth! we have soooo many photos of the kids (& their friends)! some are hilarious & others are well.... just scary!!!!
You are so sexy; I seriously just can't stand it. By the way, I have never really watched Lost. We can probably still be soul sisters though, right?
The photo did not come through but I am getting the feeling some sort of liqufication was going on...tell me about iphoto. LOVE your blog. m
LOL!!! GORGEOUS!
It must be hard being SOOO sexy!
It was so fun to see you guys at the temple today!!! We should run into each other more often!
I always knew you were a talented photographer Jen, but this beats all! This is the pinnicle - your professional triumph!
This is awesome. you should replace your profile picture with this one. I'm still giggling!
PS. You have the coolest music - always! I love it.
Hilarious!
Can you hear me laughing? I wish you could...
You are still as goofy as you were in (crazy lady) Ms. David's english class in 9th grade when you used to write your lovely name all over my folders and quote The Land before Time...ahhahahaha
Remember when she used to play John Denver??
Yummy! You are a total babe!
I've never used iphoto but my nieces send me pictures that they do with them. It's amazing how freakish that program can make people look. With that being said, I'm not saying you look freakish, but I really can't see how that is even you. Amazing!
Thanks for making me laugh!
I just really wish that I could stop being jealous of you. It's such a terrible feeling that I just simply cannot control.
I cannot even believe that is you! I tried just looking at half and it still doesn't look like you. My kids play with it all the time..that iphoto thing but I guess I should try it out and find a new identity!
people pay top dollar to get those looks
i AM jealous! (not.)
Post a Comment