Don't you sometimes wish motherhood was this easy? Oh, you want me to hold you...ok.
Alright, now I'm done. Bye bye.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Baby doll love
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't you sometimes wish motherhood was this easy? Oh, you want me to hold you...ok.
Alright, now I'm done. Bye bye.
8 comments:
K- LOVE THIS!! If only.... right?
What do you mean...if only? This is what I do with my kids. :)
SO true! I can't believe the deja-vu I had when I read that. :)
Yes! and I love that she gave her a pillow to lay on...
oh, some days!
I try this method sometimes. Doesn't work so great because unlike the doll my kids have the ability to whine, follow me, get into mischief, etc.
I am on Melanie's blogroll and sometimes I check out her peeps. Your blog is great and I LOVE the photography. This entry had me laughing so hard, I almost peed my pants! I am 5 months prego, so it very realistic that I could be sitting in my own pee right now! I have a 19 month old daughter who is such a misfit mother as well! Too funny!
wish everything could be as simple as it is in these little ones heads!
Post a Comment