Wednesday, March 12, 2008

For James

This is in memory of little James.  One of great friends Michelle lost James April 20th, 2 years ago.  April will be a hard month for her.  Feel free to leave her comments on her blog and let her know we LOVE her!  Shell, James will NEVER EVER be forgotten.  Love you!  

click here to see the video she made for her angel boy James.
Michelle has taught me to cherish my days more, love more, and be more.  Because of James I hold on a little tighter to every little cuddle and grumpy face my children bless my life with.  Each day is a gift.

2 comments:

LeMira said...

Jen, thanks for putting this link up. When you put a link to her blog when you took pictures of her baby's birth for her, I stalked it for a while. Since losing a little one (although mine does not seem nearly as traumatic as her loss) it's been very therapeutic to learn about others and how they cope with their losses. I was very touched by her story. Thanks.

Jacqui said...

I've just finished bawling my eyes out. Thank you for posting that. My son has a huge window in his room that has always freaked me out, and his bed is pushed right up to it, because there is no where else to go. James looks a lot like my little Eth, which made it even more poignant to watch the video. I needed to see this to make sure I secure that window NOW. Thank you, Jen. I hope the Lord will comfort your friend always, and during April especially. My heart is just breaking right now...