Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Precious...



Some favorite words by Tae:
Food-Oof
See- Ees
Money
Yes-yeth
Thank you- Dane too
Here go
Love you- Ya You
Maddie- Ma-yee
Jaren- Yayen
Tanner- Nana
Water- Agua
Pretty- Preee

10 comments:

AudyCamp said...

I love writing down baby talk words & then reading them years later. When you read them when they're older it's seems like you can almost hear their little voices saying the words all over again.:)

Emily said...

Sweet little Tae. I love how she speaks Spanglish. You forgot "more" (mo). She says this for about 10 minutes after you give her chocolate chips.

Brian and Kim said...

Don't forget: "What's up do" (dude)

Valerie said...

She's irresistable!

Christine said...

cuuuute! I can't believe she's talking so much!

tiffunny said...

Adorable! I LOOOOOOVE the pics you take. I wish I lived closer . . . .
Anyways, there's nothing better than how a kid says "love you" when they first start talking. How great to document her language!

Tobler said...

Very precious!

MoM K said...

I love your little Taelyn pictures so much! You have a great new set of posts here. such cute stories. I'm so glad you share them! Come and see us for Easter!And bring the camera.

Emily said...

By the way...next time I lose a tooth, I'm sleeping over at your house. I may just pull one of my teeth out for $20. Good luck with that!

Amber said...

She's such a doll! You have such a talent for capturing your kids' personalities with the camera. One day I'll have you teach me. Until then, I'll just have you take the pictures of my kids!