Monday, March 10, 2008

I've been Apron-ized

My dearest, bestest mom in the whole world just sent me this!!  How cool is that, now I have 2 of the cutest aprons made by very special people.  :)  cheeeeeeese.  

19 comments:

Lindsay said...

OK - Will you just STOP? Stop putting your cute, skinny little bodess up on your blog - I'm hardly even notcing the aprons! Ok, I am and they are dang cute. So, speaking of skinny - wanna go out and eat again?

Annette Larsen said...

How cute-a-licious! I need to start using my sewing machine again. It's time, I have ignored it long enough.

Angie said...

This is soooo cute! I love your mom. What great Easter gifts! I'm pulling out my sewing machine today. Thanks!

AudyCamp said...

ooh!love it!

Emily said...

You should be an apron model! Seriously...who knew someone could look so HOT in an apron. How sweet is your mom! I think it is so cute with the wrap-around, and I've always been a sucker for paisley. When you're done cleaning your house - come on over! There are PLENTY of opportunities at my house for you to "use" that apron.

Jacqui said...

Darling! I absolutely love this apron. The length is perfect and what a darn cute tie. Love the colors and the lacey trim. Your mom has great taste! I want one! I just got my machine fixed. Now I need to get out and get some fabric...Too cute.

And amen to the modeling comments. Who would ever know you've given birth four times?

heidi said...

i love your aprons! and i love even more....your mom's advice about putting on some fun music and an apron. I'll have to try that some time.

heidi said...

oh...and I've been searching for a new good book.... Have you read one lately you think i would like?
let me know....

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

How cute!! Too bad you can't wear them out and about...like to the mall, grocery store, etc. That is too adorable!

Valerie said...

How fun!! Maybe you can start a new trend of wearing aprons out. Maybe to go pick up the kids or something!

chelle said...

Hi Jen, Love your mom. She is so cute. So kind to sew you up an adorable apron! I get to work us her at church and she was telling how had she was working on sewing for you. You are loved by many ~ but I know you are especially loved by your mom. You can't know the blessing this is to you since you have always had it and know nothing else. That too is a blessing. M

Aaron said...

I want one!!! Does your mom sell them?? Please tell.

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

I think I would put the apron on and sit on the couch. Just wearing the apron would help me feel accomplished! Throw some flour on my face before Russ gets home and I would look like an actual homemaker!! Just to clarify I do clean alot... I am just so tired right now:)
BY the way would love to hear from Simone!! 480-325-1995. Thanks

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

I think I would put the apron on and sit on the couch. Just wearing the apron would help me feel accomplished! Throw some flour on my face before Russ gets home and I would look like an actual homemaker!! Just to clarify I do clean alot... I am just so tired right now:)
BY the way would love to hear from Simone!! 480-325-1995. Thanks

Jamelle Kelly said...

Jeff got me the cutest apron ever for Valentines Day and I've been meaning to take a picture with it. You are so cute!!

Unknown said...

This is to-die-for cute. Not kidding. I've got to figure out how to make one like that!!

Unknown said...

PS. I TOTALLY wear mine out and about!

Jana said...

Remember when you asked me to make you an apron when two people already sent you some?