This was a conversation between Jay and Tan tonight as they're laying in bed:
T: I talk to Jesus but He doesn't talk back
J: Well He does but you just can't hear him. Because he's so far away.
T: Ya, He's on the moon.
J: He lives in heaven. He does hear you because when I was scared about seeing the big things (he's scared of Giants after Jasper lovingly told them Jack and Bean stock) I said a prayer and I wasn't scared anymore.
T: Well I talked to Jesus and He said, go to the woods and find people and then He will come.
At this point I left the room laughing and looking to tell Jasper. Kids are just too dang funny. And there was Jaren completely sharing an experience about prayer with Tan. It was so tender!






7 comments:
how sweet. I love easdropping on my kids and hearing their conversations.
That's so sweet and cool! How great that Jaren's already had an experience like that with prayer. I've found prayer to be a great tool in dealing with my kids being scared at night.
Tan is such a crack-up.
How wonderful that Jaren is so knowledgable about prayer! Primary and parents are wonderful!
Too funny, too cute! I love when kids try to educate each other.
that is precious! So great that you got to hear it all.
I LOVE this! How sweet that Jaren is completely bearing his testimony. And how hilarious that Tanner apparently thinks he's in the movie, "Field of Dreams." These are those precious moments that you wouldn't trade them for the world (it makes plunging the toilet for toothbrushes totally worth it).
You're kids are the sweetest things - and I don't even know them. Your posts crack me up sometimes, yet at the same time they are always so uplifting!
Post a Comment