Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Best Fwiends




These 2 are so opposite that they are perfect best friends.  Jay is passive, a peacemaker, and an observer.  Tan is a go getter, unlimited energy, and up for anything.  They get along so well.  They rarely fight and honestly entertain themselves day in and out.  I feel so blessed to have them in our home.  

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boys play together too, isn't it great? Unfortunately mine are getting into a terrible fighting phase. I hope it passes.

Meredith said...

That's totally how my sister and I were when we were growing up. And then we got to the end of middle school/high school... That's when a pure loathing for each other took place. But now we're grown up and don't feel that way anymore!

Annette Larsen said...

That is so fabulous that they get along and entertain each other. They are both such cuties, and in such different ways.

Emily said...

Your boys are the sweetest! They really are so perfect for each other. I love, love, love that second picture.

Lindsay said...

Not to mention how beautiful they both are!

Rachel Clare said...

Jen, Do they share a room? If so, how's that workin' out? I have mixed feeings about it.

Jen-ben said...

Ya Rachel they share. I love it. But I don't know much different...I always shared when I was little. They play for hours in there...
I've never had mixed feelings about it. :)

Tanya said...

Your boys are such little cuties!

Bethany said...

Having brothers who are friend is such a gift. I hope my kids continue to be friends, just like yours.