This is how I found my daughter yesterday...climbing out of the dryer. She was, of course, with her brother (yes T). Luckily they didn't shut the dryer! T got a good talkin to. All the same, it was oddly cute.

She's got skillz climbing out with a sucker in her mouth.






11 comments:
So cute, she looks so little compared to your dryer!
LOL! Love her hair in that last picture!
I love it! I seem to remember one or more of my siblings hiding in the dryer for hide and seek. You'll have to ask Linds about that one.
Heeheehee! Her hair is getting long!
She is so cute! Tanner is teaching her well. Do you follow your kids around all day with your camera?:-)
I love the first picture with her legs so straight. She looks so big! When did that happen?!? You gotta love her!
By the way...I have pictures of ALL my kids in the dryer. Paige actually crawled in yesterday while I was unloading the laundry.
no...I just say..hold on, stay right there. And they do. They know. :)
That is a crack-up,sounds like you have your hands full with her and T. I have a feeling our little Burklie is going to give us a run for our money. When I have you do her 1 year old pictures it should be quite entertaining. Hope you are doing good, haven't talked to you for awhile.
Love these pictures! That is too cute- even if it can be dangerous!
(I can't believe I haven't commented on this one already!)
WAY cute! I love the hair she's got goin' on!
your dryer is even cute! Your kids will love looking back on all this!
Post a Comment