Thursday, November 1, 2007

Beach, here I come!

I leave today to go to San Diego! Just me, myself and I. I'm so ready for a short break. I'm photographing a wedding tomorrow, then another one on Sat. Crazy how it worked out so perfectly. Anyway, I can't tell you how excited I am to take pictures of brides on the BEACH! YAY! Anyway, here a few favorite beach pics from last year. Have a fantastic day!


10 comments:

tiffunny said...

Man your pictures are always so fantastic. I absolutely love them. I really need to go up there and have you work your magic on my family some day!!! ANyways, let me know how San Diego was. We were planning on going there next week but after all the fires and stuff, we opted to change our plans just a bit and move a little more north.

Colette said...

I love the beach!! How fun to have wedding photos there.

Christine said...

wow, lucky you! Have fun!

Aaron said...

Jen--what kind of camera do you have? Just curious. Also, I don't know how it is going to work out but I am thinking maybe sunday late afternoon for an hour or so...We shall see. Shoot me your number so I can give you a ring.

Anonymous said...

How nice for you to get away all by yourself, what will you do after you take all of the pictures? You might feel lost or something...have a great time!

AudyCamp said...

what is better than beach pictures! love em, love the red bike and even love the barrette, poopoo story!:/

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I hope you have fun in San diego..we got sealed at the S.D. Temple and it was beautiful, just wished I would've done it later in the day..maybe the clouds would've burned off. Take some time for yourself!!

Rachel Clare said...

Did you have fun?!?

sara said...

FUN! Have a great time!!!

Mel said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to hear how the trip went-i'm sure the beach pictures will be amazing. love ya!