
OK, this movie was soooooo soooooo cute! It is a must see! Even Jasper liked it. It's hilarious and so well done. I didn't even feel bad for spending the $40 to take the fam. Plus, I could never complain about looking a Patrick Dempsy for 2 hours. :)
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Enchanted
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
Thanks for the review. I was wanting to take my girls to it. I'll have to tell my husband that yours liked it because my husband doesn't think he will. I'm assuming he will be ever so gallant and volunteer to watch the younger kids instead.
I can't wait to see it! Eric laughs at the previews, but hasn't really said that he'd go to see it; but maybe because Jasper liked it, he'll go with me!
Patrick Dempsey is yummy isn't he!
So, did Jasper like looking at Patrick Dempsey, too? Maybe that's why he liked it.
Aaron
I loved the movie too! It was so funny! I'm glad we could all go together. it was fun.
I love McDreamy (aka Patrick Dempsey)
I love Patrick Demsey, too! But last night I had a dream about McSteamy. . .
Good to know that it is a family film. It was kind of plugged as a chick flick, not kid friendly, so I will be sure to watch it with the kidlets. I, too like to drool...I mean watch Patrick Dempsey on the screen. Can't imagine the big screen version.
We LOVED it too! So funny!
I am determined to get my girls to this movie, I have only heard good things about it!
Post a Comment