She is turning into a little girl. It's so sad!! And so cute all at the same time. She loves playing with Madelines toys now, just like a little girly girl. Yesterday we were in her room and she was playing at Maddie's desk, she looked so cute so I had to bust out the camera. So glad I did. I LOVE this first picture. Her eyes are so dark, you can't even tell where her pupil is. I love that! My baby is no longer a baby. I am now offically in mourning.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5138771182002992562" />




Thursday, November 29, 2007
She's no longer my baby...
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I know how you feel, my baby just turned 4!!!
She's soooo cute. I love how your kids always look like such little models - always perfectly dressed and just adorable all the time. No wonder you became such a great photographer with such great little models to practice on all the time.
I feel the same way! Polly is almost 2 & is turning into a little girl. See still lets me wrap her up in a towel & cuddle her after her tub, I love it! I also agree that your kids are model children & look so great in all your pictures!
Umm, I can only see the last 2 pictures. There seem to be 4 missing!! I will have to come back and see if they show up. She's just too cute.
She's adorable. I love the first picture, too. She looks very thoughtful.
Time to have another baby!
She is just the sweetest. Whenever I feel like my kids don't love me, I know that Tae will always give me a love!
Post a Comment