Sunday, November 11, 2007

The bath tub?

So Tanner and I are laying down chatting...we get on the subject of marriage (yes, I know he's only 3). He says "I'm going to marry Macy!" Me: "you are?? Where will you get married?" Tanner (very matter-of-fact): "In the bathtub." Me: "Oh! Well...where will you live?" Tan: "In the towels". Only a 3 year old... Here a few pictures to dedicate their upcoming marriage in the tub!

Just in case you're wondering, we were on a houseboat...they had swimsuites on...no frisky 3 yr. olds here... :)


8 comments:

Meredith said...

That is so cute! All of your kids say the cutest things!!!! When do kids start saying cute stuff like that...I want mine to!

Emily said...

What are we going to do with those two!?! They are absolutely hilarious! Well...I'll tell Greg that at least it should be a cheap wedding. After all, you can only fit a few people in a bathroom.

sara said...

That is really sweet! Oh, what if, what if! Time tells all! :)

Colette said...

If they ever ended up getting married just think of the cute pics you would have of them. They are both so so cute.

Amber said...

They look so good together! (even if they do look naked!)

Jen-ben said...

I know! Wouldn't that be the best if they got married and we had all of these pictures?!

Michelle Arnett said...

You honestly make me laugh every day. . I love your blog

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that kid? They are just so in love and those pictures are way cute.