Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm back...and sick...bleh

San Diego made me so jealous of all those lucky people who live there!! I would LOVE to live by the beach...oh, I covet them. I've been sick ever since I got back. At least now I can't yell at anyone :). Anyway, the 2 weddings I did were so fun. There are a billion pictures I want to post of this couple, but I will spare you. They were so photogenic- not to mention completely beeeautiful! Anyway...I'll post more later. xoxo

9 comments:

tiffunny said...

Where'd you shoot those at? Is that La Jolla cove or somewhere else? They turned out very nice - of course. I would expect nothing less from you! :)

tiffunny said...

PS - Sorry you're sick though. That's never fun. Especially as a mom when you really don't get to just lay around.

Meredith said...

You did a wonderful job! How awesome is it that you got to go there?!

Sarah Welsh said...

I'm sorry you're sick, get better.
(P.S. you're pictures are beautiful, of course!)

heidi said...

Jen, these pics are beautiful....can we go back in time and have you shoot my wedding photo??

Aaron said...

Sick...don't you hate how everytime you get sick everyone is secretly thinking that you must be pregnant. Girls our age with children already in their homes don't just get sick...we must be pregnant right? HA! It is almost irritating how that happens;)

Michelle Arnett said...

I want more!!! I am waiting!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

YOu know you ROCK!!! right? I hope you realize that your pictures are more valuable than anything this couple has from that day..NO anount of money would be too much. They are lucky they found you...

sara said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDSOME couple! whoo! Love her hair and dress - beautiful! Feel better!!!!!