Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cuddle Bugs

Tae is by far the most cuddle-able baby I've ever had! She'll hug and hug and hug...and then hug some more. I love it! Every morning she comes in and lays on my chest for a good 5 minutes...it's a highlight to my day!! She even loves hugging sharks...

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I want a cuddle-bug! Maybe Logan will be one.

I can't get over how different Tae looks to me! She's getting SO big!!

Emily said...

She is so good at giving loves. She is so funny with Paige. She walks by, leans over, and "kisses" her on the head. She's always hugging he. She is absolutely adorable!

Sarah Welsh said...

How cute, Campion is my cuddler & I love it, I think every Mom should have at least one!

Aaron said...

I want a cuddler too! If I don't ever have any more kids you have to let me borrow some of yours. ;) They are too cute!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO SWEEET!