Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Can't leave out the babe

So this first pic illustrates what her hair looks like when Maddie says she has "Grandma hair" I must admit, the girl has a point.


She looooves to hear the dog in our neighbors yard. As soon as she hears a bark, she runs to my window to take a peek...it's too cute.



And finally...the girl is addictied to the paci. Fine with me.

9 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

I love the "grandma hair" it's very cute. She has grown up so fast.

Brian and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

ohhh Kendall is so addicted to the paci, and she is 2 1/2!!

tiffunny said...

Such a cutie. I'm glad to see my little girl isn't the only one that has a hair line that seems kind of far back. These pictures give me hope that my baby's hair will still look cute when I start pulling it back more!

Emily said...

She's so sweet! I love the picture of her looking out the window, but she looks so big in that cute dress. And the paci... (Austin called it a ba-da), I swear, I had a harder time giving it up than he did. LOVE the paci!

Emily said...

And about the hair...at least it looks like a grandma and not...well, you know.

Meredith said...

I have such cute nieces!

Anonymous said...

adorable child!

Andrea said...

We're barely getting my nephew off the paci and he's 2 1/2. For some reason he loves FABRIC...tiny thin strips of fabric. He sits there and rubs it with his fingers-or better yet-wads it up and sticks it in his ear. What a weird kid. Security blankets, stuffed animals, sure. But pieces of fabirc?