Yesterday, I clean the kitchen so well then head upstairs so start laundry. Tanner is downstairs with Tae. They decide to get a drink of milk. I have NO idea how he managed to get the milk off the top shelf in the fridge...then pour it into a tiny cup, and spilling the majority all over the floor. Then he must have decided to share with 5 other people, getting out the straws and dumping a handful in the cup. But that wasn't enough. They needed tortilla chips with their milk- wouldn't you? So out come the chips, all over the floor. But they don't want to eat the chips, no, they like to stomp on them. Until 5 minutes later when I come downstairs, this is what I find....(notice the milk on the right and left of the chair)
They also started having a tea party on the table...who knows what they were doing with the rug on the left...
The night before the milk and chips snack...I find Tanner in the girls room...like this. Notice the piece of the fabric edge in his hand he manages to rip off the area rug...needless to say it's now in the trash, along with my sanity.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
He stikes again
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
How do kids always manage to get into so much so quickly - and always after you've cleaned!? He sounds like he keeps you busy. But its always entertaining to hear what he's done!!! :)
It sounds like you need to give up showering. I will either have to give up showers or my son soon (because he can DESTROY the house in 10 minutes or less while I'm showering), so we can be stinky together!
oooh, give up showering...that's a thought! I could just follow Tan around all day long! :)
Jen, this cracks me up! I love how well documented it is.
Every time I tell my mom a story like this to get her sympathy, she just smiles and says, "Wow! Can you believe how creative kids can be?" And she's so proud of them for their "creative" disaster. Somehow, I doubt she thought we were "creative."
I love Tanner. I'll take him anyday!
Oh Jen. I'm right there with you.
I would just run away in these situation or wait until Ross got home so he could clean it up...I feel for you. You may want to install locks on everything in your kitchen to save yourself from going crazy!
Why is that kids have a natural instinct to make messes and destroy things? Why can't they have the instinct to PICK UP things instead?
I think I would die! What a mess! Does he have to "help" clean it up or is it just easier to do it yourself?
Ya, he has to help. He sweeps it up as best he can. But he doesn't seem to mind it. So he gets to do an extra job as well. It's like pulling teeth really...and many times I cave and don't make him finish the extra job...bad bad I know!
I am laughing so hard at this post! Can you believe that in a few short years we'll all be longing for the years when our kids were small and "into everything"? I can't.
Aren't you glad you just love him so much? He's too cute to be into so much trouble! I don't think he needs a "Where the wild things are" wolf suit. He would only get into more trouble!
Post a Comment