Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Squiiishy

So the other day Madeline came behind me and smacked my butt. Then said "Mom, your bum is so easy to hit...it's so big and squiiiishy!" Oh, thank you darling, to what do I owe this compliment?

7 comments:

Sarah Welsh said...

My kids like to say that my tummy is squishy, I'm not sure which is worse!

sara said...

That is SO funny - because Bodie just did that to me last week - Pats my bum and says "You have a big bum, mom?" Thanks bud!

Meredith said...

Ok, maybe I don't want my kids to say cute stuff yet.....

Mel said...

If she thinks your bum is big and squishy, I sure don't want to know what she thinks of mine. . . I remember about 4 months after having Dallin my 5 year old neice asked me while we were out to lunch one day, "are you pregnant again or just really full?". "Um. . . I'm just really full, Darci." At least I was sitting down so she couldn't see my rear end. :)

Michelle Arnett said...

She looks so old in this photo. . . Your butt is easy to smack. . because it's so hot! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those girls who say exactly what they are thinking....

Rachel Clare said...

I'm dying. That cracks me up.