Sunday, October 28, 2007

More of the red bike...

9 comments:

Emily said...

Simply adorable. What a great smile on Tanner, and what great big brothers and sisters to give Taelyn rides.

Sarah Welsh said...

So cute!!!

Meredith said...

We have that exact tricycle! We gave it to Jackson for Christmas last year. He loves it! I can't wait until he drives Wyatt around on it.

tiffunny said...

Your kids always look so adorable. I wish i could always get such cute shots of my kids!!

Rachel Clare said...

Jen, I've not checked blogs for so long! I love these shots. I swear, you guys make BEAUUUUTIFUL children.
And, I'm cracking up at little Tanner's mischievousness.

Anonymous said...

Nicely done pictures! These two are going to always be best friends!

Aaron said...

You make me laugh so hard!!!! It is almost cruel how much you know about me! I busted a gut over your comment (...moses (ewww), black diamonds and pearls (jammin'), missions (so awesome!!!), kicking Carrie's boyfriend out of BYU (Yikes, I was so scared), you standing up for me so I don't get killed (scared then too), your hatchback (so ghetto), Galaxy (even more ghetto), New Jersey, Schmid (did you know he is a dentist in Arizona), 8 countries in Europe (Ahhhh...the memories, deep coversations (always), stalking Matt (you remember things even I don't?), too many makeouts (shhhh...), Gandolfos;)) We are coming down this weekend for Casey's baby blessing. Can I visit on Saturday???

Aaron said...

Sunday, but we have family stuff for most of the day. No on Monday. Hmmmm....I will ponder and get back to you.;)

P.S. I used Pimp-my-profile.com and downloaded some cute papers from shabbyprincess.com and uploaded them onto pimp-my-profile and tweeked it and played with it and voila! Presto! New Page! It is my new trick!

Jana said...

The trike is such a big hit. Where'd you get those cute kids? I need to shop there.