Saturday, November 10, 2007

"They make everything SPARKLE"

Yesterday Maddie came with me to the store...at one of the end caps Maddie sees a display for these...

And she says "Mom, you should get these! They make everything sparkle! (while doing the sunshine move with her hands...you know that one?) AND they are so strong like a towel, they won't even break when they're wet!" She claims if I bought them she'd help me clean everything...alas, I gave in.

8 comments:

Kristy said...

I LOVE the quotes from your kids! Kids are so hilarious, life would be so dull without them...
Kristy

Emily said...

Tell Maddie that she can come over to my house anytime she wants to see if it will "sparkle." She can start with the bathroom!

manda carol said...

A girl after my own heart. I am such a sucker for commercials. Kids are funny!

Theresa said...

I think its funny what commercials kids buy into...we have those wipes, by the way. They ARE better than the other brands.

Aaron said...

Ditto on emily's comment. She can sparkle my house ANY time! Love that girl!

Brian and Kim said...

lol..She is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

How do you likeyour new cleaning tool?

Jen-ben said...

Actually...I really like it!! They're good!