Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ham

Madsie love...the girl of girls. She knows drama at age 6, she knows tattle telling quite well, she knows dress-up, and make-up, and up-do's, she loves friends- like I loved friends. My mom used to always say "why don't you just stay home?" Well, becuase I wanted to play with friends. So now I'm the one saying, "just stay home with me!" She is my child. Although I don't think I was as girly as her. Work that camera girlfriend...
The girl knows when a camera is out....

7 comments:

Sarah Welsh said...

She looks like a model from a catalog in the bottom picture!

Emily said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!

Meredith said...

Awwww, I love Maddie!

Aaron said...

I love her. She was so cuddly and sweet on our quick visit.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! She is you! Very social!

Jana said...

Hi Jen, look at me, I'm online! I just came to say hi and I love your blog and sorry I haven't left comments lately. I know you've missed my wit. I was about to ask you if you remembered when...something, but I couldn't even think of anything. Remember when I used to be funny?

tiffunny said...

So cute. I wish my kids were trained to pose for cameras like yours are! And how do you always have her hair so perfect? My little girl that is the same age can have such crazy hair at times!!