Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween Partay

I"m a little slow at the whole Halloween thing. Here are just a few, I still have to find the rest! Macy and Tanner still love eachother...they are "best fwiends".

Even at the church party amongst hoards of people they manage to hunt eachother down...and show a little love. :)


7 comments:

Sarah Welsh said...

So cute, wouldn't it be funny if in like 20 years they ended up getting married?

Emily said...

What adorable kids! We were at Walmart today, and the checker commented that Macy must be such good friends with her sister, Paige. Macy immediately corrected her, "No...Tanner is my best friend, and I am going to marry Tanner." They are so stinkin' cute together.

Emily said...

p.s. I LOVE the mohawk!

Colette said...

So Cute!

Meredith said...

Love the mohawk! I think it's so fun and cute to watch Jackson develop friendships like that. It's just so tender!

Anonymous said...

What a cute match!

MoM K said...

They are sooo cute together! Even their costumes were kinda matchie. And Jen, You ARE a great mom!