Monday, March 29, 2010

Celebrating Chasers

My parents got to celebrate chases one year birthday! SO nice to have them with us for the evening. Cheers to you baby Chasers. We love you more and more each day!





This is the look he gives when he loves the cuddles he's getting....
I love this pic...
Let us not forget cousin Sara who graced us with her beautiful, magical, contagiously smiling presence. We loooove you!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Love all those pictures! You sure do look like your mom!

Emily said...

You are so beautiful! Seriously, does Jasper realize how lucky he is!?!

I absolutely LOVE the ones of Chasers with your parents. I'm coming to believe that there cannot be enough pictures of grandchildren with their grandparents. I LOVE the unconditional love of grandparents and the connection between the generations, and I am so grateful for it. Oh, and I'm a total sucker for daddy pics. You did good!!!

Emily said...

Of course, I still think you need to capture the head-butt love before Chase grows out of it. It's my favorite!

C'est La Vie said...

i just love you!

and i love how many times it took for us to take that picture haha

that first pic is my favorite