As Madeline kindly named them when she was 3. My wonderous parentals stopped by for a quick visit last weekend. I heart them. They are the greatest parents I could ever hope for. They're just plain awesome. And my children adore them so much. A few pics from our night together:



Oh mom...why did I ever let you talk me out of piano? Just because you were my fab teacher...and I whined and whined. How I wish I knew how to play now. Dang you mom! :) (notice I did not say damn)


My dad is just as obsessed with his iphone as the rest of the nation. :) And p.s. how can he stand all those children climbing on him???

Then on Sunday we went to my cousins homecoming. She just returned from a mission in France. C'est la Vie! Then chilled at their house afterwards....
Man this pic makes it look like we have a bazillion kids:

This is our 1920's serious pic. rob looks the best in the west. Jasper looks possessed and Sara looks like she's about to kill someone. :)

6 comments:
Kimi and Rob BOTH look awesome in that one! His hand on her shoulder is awesome. And yeah, Jasper and Sara are hilarious!!
Dad has some serious concentration...he must have had 7 kids or something to be able to ignore them climbing on him like that.
Aw! I love that first pic! Good job not swearing, that was a close one!
May I suggest that Sara is contemplating ending Tae's life. It appears that you approve, but that Jasper has concerns. Oh, and Rob should totally own a cowboy hat (and perhaps Kimi could get a parlor dress to go with it - just for fun).
I LOVE your family! My all time fav-o-rite is the one of your dad with Tanner on his head. Seriously. That one is 16x20 worthy!
Jen, Hymn "Sweet Hour of Prayer" is the easiest one to start with. If you want to practice the piano on your own, of course. Now that you are a mom you have all kinds of three minute time.
I think your Dad must have had previous experience with children climbing on him to be so used to it now.
Thanks for all the pictures!
it looks like i'm torturing Tae for crying out loud
I LOVE the one of dad with all the boys climbing on him! So cute.
Post a Comment