I receive many many notes from Madeline. Most of the time they're so sweet, actually they're always sweet. But this is one I got a few weeks ago. I had gotten upset with her for who knows what, and she was pretty hurt by it. She never ever wants to do anything wrong. I can just give her a "look" and she can dissolve into feeling like she's disappointed me. So, I have to be really careful not to hurt her feelings. A soft answer really does work for her. Wish I was better at that. ANYWAY, I just LOVE the front of the note:
And here is the inside:






5 comments:
Two of my favorites! (The girl AND the note!)
When I went through Grandma Ruth's box she labeled "Greasy Kids Stuff", I found a note from Sheri (I think) that told how mad she was and how Mom loved Becky (I think) more than her and how she was going to run away....it filled the front and back of the page. I found so many funny things all of us had written that I copied the best for each of us.
haha that is PRESH
Or should I say Jen? because I don't even want to think of you as my mom right now, i can't believe this
This is priceless! I love when my kids write these kind of things. I keep them in a safe place to bring out when they are grown
Whew! Jen, you need to work on being more trustworthy.
Post a Comment