So baby Chasers turned ONE yesterday. I'm planning to do his one year pictures as soon as his little cold goes away and he's himself again. In the mean time let me tell you what he's up to.
he's been happily crawling for 6 months now. Pulling himself up on furniture for 5. Do you think he has any interest in actually walking? That would be No.
Still as smiley as ever. There's nothing like huge, gummy smiles that make my heart melt.
He has become a little stinker. Crawls down the stairs, and opens drawers, pulls out everything in them. His favorite is the bread drawer. He dumps out the bread then crumbles it to bits. Just today I found him in the bathroom where he had put a marker in the toilet and was trying desperately to fish it out. His antics are reminding me of a certain little boy named Tanner. :) At least I know he'll keep my life interesting.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Uh-Oh
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
haha i want to squeeze that toosh!
...Chase's toosh...
.....uhhhh
Is that Jasper's buns or Chaser's???
HA! Emily- I was just going to write that!!
Too cute!
ONE already! That's insane!
I sure hope he's not too crazy like Tanner was, but if so....brace yourself??? :)
I love baby bums! I try not to chase April down too quickly when she gets away during a diapering, just so I can see that chubby bum crawl away at high speed.
Oh the chasey bum....Happy b-day chasey facey!
So cute! Jen, your pictures always tell such great stories!
Post a Comment