I almost can't take the cleaning up after children ANYMORE. I'm so sick of the mess. The constant mess. I can clean all day long. The house will be spotless, then- I'm not joking- 5 minutes after kids come home from school the entire house is like one giant disaster area. I'm not looking for the "joy" in dishes anymore. I'd like to scream. I'm having a major Sunday moment.
Thank you.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Seriously....
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
I FEEL YOUR PAIN.
I feel that way all of the time, Jen. Seriously. You'll come out here next week (eek! Next week already!) and see what I'm talking about!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to know I am not alone....
:)
I feel like thats all I do as well and I only have 2 kids. I can't even imagine with 5. It's never ending, and then you just feel guilty for neglecting your kids while cleaning when they are the ones that made the mess, ha ha.
Yeah,I remember those days! I used to tell dad, "if you had just gotten home at noon when it was all clean..."
same over here at my house. it can be clean all day long...then once kids get home from school it's like a tornado hit. backpacks and coats all over...snacks left out in kitchen. all chaos breaks out. then they have the nerve to ask me "mom, what do you do all day when we're at school?" ARGH!
My house is a disaster but I don't have enough kids to blame just them....sad.
hahaha thank you for that dose of birth control
...not that i need it haha, but still, i'll remember
***SIGH*** I sooo hear ya! And my hubby is one of those guys that NEEDS the house clean.... neverending is to light a word for what Moms deal with daily!
Promise them chocolate for cleaning up!! Check out thepioneerwoman.com post "Trifecta"! A quick description of her Sunday mornings...
right there with ya!! It really is depressing.
not to worry there are about a thousand more of us that feel the same way!! Just think, one day when all our kids are grown we will have clean counters, non-fingerprinted fridges and completely toy-free living spaces :) (except for when the grandkids come to play)
This post also applies to husbands...I love mine but not his messes!!!
Post a Comment