Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chase is ONE

Sweet baby Chase Rockwell. What would we have done with out you in our family? It was such a hard decision for us to make, having another babes. I can't say too many times how glad I am I listened to my heart and spirit. He's been an absolute JOY. His big cheesy, teethy grins, the way he lays his forehead on your face letting you know he loves you, the way he plays with his own hair while he nurses, or his little tongue always hanging out while he attempts something, the new mamamama and dad speaking, his constant fascination with cupboards and drawers-pulling out everything in them. We love love love you-
more than you will ever know.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I love him too. The pictures turned out absolutely perfect! I love, love, love them. I love how his legs are spread out. So, so, so adorable!

(I usually see so much Tanner in him, but that bathtub pic - the serious one, is so Jaren. You two make the cutest kids!)

Brian and Kim said...

I agree, he does look like Jaren. Very cute!!

Annette Larsen said...

Look at that GRIN! He's so cute. And he looks so much like Jaren in those pics.

Bryndie said...

He is absolutely darling! Where did the time go? I feel like you were just taking Burklie's newborn pictures the other day.

Tanya said...

Happy 1st Birthday Chase! Gorgeous pics of your darling little boy Jen... can't believe he's one already!

L. Tan xo

C'est La Vie said...

he's identical to Jaren, all your kids are identical. and they look JUST like you.

Jana said...

He's so yummy! OH I just love his faces!!
I pretty much can't say enough how cute these pictures are. BRILL idea!

Erica said...

Well beautiful girl-those genetics can't lie. He's gorgeous.