I just got back from a long weekend in Mesa. I took Mr. Chasers and Madeline. It was so enjoyable. Just getting away from MY dishes, and same ole....it was refreshing. It's always nice to get away. We stayed with Jana and her family. The first night I was there I did photos for them. Aren't they so cute!? Hugs to you Jana.

I did a few photo shoots while I was there. Maddie and bestie Emma played the whole time. My fantastic Mother in law also came and stayed in a hotel in Tempe. Maddie and Emma got to go hang out there. They LOVED it. Like, really LOVED it. When I was there with them, we walked in and Emma immediately laid on the bed, put her arms behind her head and said "I'm soooo rich". It was hilarious. Nene likes to spoil them. She took them swimming the day before (while I was doing photos and hanging out with high school friends) and then came to the room and got room service for ONE hot chocolate. Then took them to the restaurant in the hotel courtyard where the girls made friends with the server Gia. They pulled out all the stops for them. They felt like movie stars.
So, on Saturday when I came to hang out with them we went swimming. So we get there and there are MEN everywhere. Like, EVERYwhere. Spring Training was going on and apparently a ton of them were at this hotel. So, imagine. There are no kids there, only Emma and Mads, and maybe 8 women, and about 30 men. Most were hanging out in the jacuzzi's on either end of the pool with their tats and beers. Madeline and Em would swim the length of the pool, then squeeze their way amongst all of these men to get in the jacuzzi with them. It was pretty much hilarious! Look closely for the backs of Emma and Maddie's heads.....


It really was lovely. Chasey was good. Maddie was great. We were able to see Nene, and Ashley and Ramsey and Ry all showed up at the hotel on Sat. before Rams did a show in Tempe. It was so great. Right before we left the hotel Maddie and Em wanted to say goodbye to Gia...so they go to the restaurant and there she is. She hugs them and gives them free Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Seriously? They know how to put on the charm! :)






6 comments:
AWESOME! I love the labels. Love them. They were so brave and such queens of the hotel. I'll be swiping these for my bloggy, of course. And probably copy your text also.
Oh, the days of not caring what men think!!! They probably thought they were funny anyway. I think it is.
And every girl and woman deserves to be treated like a princess or queen for a day or two.
hahahaha oh this cracks me up. I definitely needed a laugh today. They have NO fear
I love the pictures of Jana's family (and I LOVE the pink!!!). You are one talented woman. And Maddie...Is that girl afraid of anything?!? I can see her jumping right in there and chatting it up with them. She's so great!
I love those pool pictures! And I love that the girls had no trouble claiming space for themselves amongst all the tats, beer and general manliness. Love them.
Those two.... LOL They crack me up!
Post a Comment