Monday, March 29, 2010

Dressed

Tanner has been secretly wearing multiple shirts and pants. Finally on Sunday I caught him getting ready for church like this:

I asked him what he was doing, he said this way he doesn't have to get in his pajamas at night because he already has them on.

I mean, come on, do you blame him?

7 comments:

Allyson said...

I hate to admit this, but until recently 2 of my boys (who don't pass the sacrament) would wear their pajamas under their church clothes and then in the car, before even pulling out of the parking lot, would take off their church clothes...and miraculously be in their jammies! Each time I was slightly mortified. Fortunately, they wear suits so the pj's weren't noticeable. Great minds think alike, huh?! :)

Jana said...

LOL I love that he did it in SECRET. He's a thinker, though. He's a good scout, being prepared.

Christine said...

Tanner rocks.

Emily said...

I don't mean to alarm you, but the rumor around the Burr dinner table is that Greg and his brothers did this. (Actually, if it were socially acceptable, he'd probably still do it.)

Ruth said...

I take it this means that PJS are the only clothes to wear everywhere? Always prepared for funtimes and bedtimes...

Jackie said...

I think that a couple of the boys that bless/pass the sacrament do this as well. I won't name any names though....

Annette Larsen said...

GENIUS!