Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tae-isms


I love this age! Every time Taelyn speaks it's hilarious. A few of our conversations today:

"Mom, where does the Easter Bunny live?"
" I don't know"
"He lives in Arizona, I went and visited him. He has a nene and a grandma, and brothers and sisters. "


"Is Jesus borned today?!!"
"No, Tae, it was a long time ago..."
"Did you take care of Jesus when he was a baby"
"No, he had his mom and dad, Mary and Joseph"
"Mom, when Mary and Joseph were babies, I taked care of them when I was a mom"


" Taelyn, you look sooo sleepy"
"I'm not, see (holding her eyelids up) my eyes is smiling!"

Her classic phrase:
"I will do it by my own self"
Every time she needs to do anything for some reason she puts an "un" in front of it. Like, if she's getting dressed- "I'm is getting undressed mine own self"

5 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

haha YAY I get to talk with her TOMORROW :)

Jana said...

AWESOME!!! That's hilarious, all the things she's done...it's like she asks you questions and when your answers aren't good enough she comes up with her own reality.
It was so good of her to take care of Mary and Joseph when they were babies and she was a mom. Time is SO not linear.

Emily said...

She does always say "own self." Love her (and those sweet chocolate eyes).

Tanya said...

Taelyn is gorgeous, love the way she says 'I will do it by my own self'... so sweet xx

Meredith said...

Such a fun age! Wyatt is getting to that point, too, saying things that make sense to him, but not necessarily to anyone else. Cracks. Me. Up.