Monday, January 4, 2010

A bra for breakfast

So a few weeks ago I come downstairs in the morning. I see this. I think, hmmm, that looks a lot like a bra.
Then I see this...OK, that is definitely a bra.

Oh, yes...that is my bra. It was such a great way to start my day. A good laugh always does me good!



While on the Tae subject...she still loves me to lay by her at night, and hold my ring finger, and talk about how I married "Dag" (dad) and we love each uger and we got married in the temple. She's so presh.
She's milking this baby thing for all it's worth. But we still love her.

10 comments:

Jana said...

She's grown so buxom lately...

Emily said...

I LOVE her! I think I'll just keep her.

Anonymous said...

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!

Brian and Kim said...

Hahahaha!!!! I love her!

Lindsay said...

It's a good thing she picked a clean, nice looking one, mine is so scary...

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

At least it is a really nice one...I know you have some leopard and lace one's..ha ha

Jackie said...

that is so funny! Gee- I wish my bra were that big! :-)

manda carol said...

I love that she actually had it put on right. That girl is ahead of her time. :)

Erica said...

I had the same thought "At least it's a pretty bra" LOL. Too cute.

Carol said...

That has to be the funniest picture I've ever seen!!! It's priceless. You have the cutest fam!