For a while I'm caught glimpses of what I wish I could capture in a picture with me and baby Chase. So today I decided to just try. I can't tell you how happy I am that I did it! It was tricky...I used a fish eye lens so that I didn't have to hold the camera far far away.
I think the images speak for themselves...that's why I love them. 





Maddie snapped these two. Thanks Madsie.

I had to get this because when he nursed he HAS to play with my hair. I think it's so endearing.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Chasie love
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
So wonderful to have those pictures, huh?? :)
Quit making me want every lens you have!
Oh, and I loved reading what you wrote about each kid. It's SO okay to brag about your kids. I didn't know a lot of that about them!!
Oh, and I always wish I could take pics of Blake when he's nursing and pulls away to smile at me....
I LOVE them! So, so, so sweet. He does adore you! And I am loving the look of your new lens. Very, very, very FUN!!!
Oh I do miss nursing, call me crazy but I really do!
I LOVE the one where he's eating your face, and the one right above it where your both lying down. SO cute, he's such a babe. as are you. i love you!
I love love love Them!!!
NO pretty! And I love the ones of him playing with your hair. Awww.
Those are so neat!!
Hi Jen, these photos are just beautiful!!! what precious memories you've captured! Love them... xx
These photos make me want a baby. Nice job, Jen.
:) I love the photos. And the baby. And the mommy.
Hearts,
B
Post a Comment