When I was on my mission in London, one of my companions and I would say some of the elders (boy missionaries) had "man in a suit". Meaning they loved being a suit, they thought it empowered them. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes not so much.
This Tan Man LOVES wearing a suit jacket....and tie. He says "it makes me look like a business guy", or "now I look like a real man".
He no longer makes giant messes anymore or gets naked on a daily basis.
He still says funny things everyday.
He has such a kind heart.
He's very efficient, when he wants to be.
He loves friends.
He loves school.
He loves Taekwon-do. Prays at night that he can "get a gold medal", along with the "no Ezme dream" prayer. And "thank you for the many souls..."
He calls tornados "tormatoes"
I love him.









4 comments:
He was the entertainment every time I visited!!
He is so smart and loving. I adore Tanner!
The other day, when he walked in the door, Macy looked over and said, "Hey Tan Tan." He does look smashing in his little suit. (But he's looking far too old lately. Where did your little guy go???)
Aww, it makes me sad that he's growing up and not making so many creative messes! I loved reading about all his exploits! Where does he take Taekwondo? Dallin's interested in starting.
Post a Comment