Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Part of Madelines prayer tonight

"please bless the poor people, and those that don't have homes, that they'll stay warm or find someone to live with. Or they can live with us, because we're willing to help them....please bless our ancestors who live with you right now that they'll hear our prayers and tell them that we miss them. "

She's such a sweet child. Please stay that way Madeline dear. :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my...Melt your heart adorable.

My grandpa died when I was 8. In my prayers, I used to ask if I could talk to him. Then I would wait a couple of minutes (because I figured it would take a while to find him with all the people in heaven). Then I would start talking to him. When I was finished, I would ask for Jesus again.

I've never told anyone that before because I felt so silly. Maddie makes it seem much sweeter.

Jana said...

I LOVE when they say heartfelt prayers like that, where you can just see their little minds working, and it's like for a few minutes they have this pure, expanded vision of the world around them...and you understand why we're supposed to become like little children. Kudos to you that she volunteered your family to help the homeless people. :)

Bryce & Cherise said...

She is SUCH a sweetie. i love how thoughtful she is!

Erin said...

What a sweet prayer! I love how innocent they are at that age.