Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Madeline or you can call me Maddie

Since this blog has become almost solely a journal for me now...I wanted to tell a bit about each kiddo and what they're like right now....
My oldest.
My beautiful girlie girl Maddie.

Gets up every morning and comes and gets Chase, takes ALL the kids downstairs. She and Jaren get breakfast for everyone while lazy mom stays in bed. I don't like this about myself. I LOVE this about Madeline.
She is always eager to please.
She rarely if ever gets in trouble. She is organized, loves to make schedules and lists. She's a planner.

She still loves her T.V. time. I try to let her watch 30 min. a day, it's her wind down time. She loves Tom and Jerry and iCarly.
She loves people. She may love people even more than I do. And really and truly, I'm a true blue people LOVE-ER.

She's sensitive to the spirit and recognizes it. She loves the piano. Some morning she does NOT want to go to school, then when I pick her up, she misses her teacher 5 minutes after we leave. She still loves art and swimming, and gymnastics. She is a good good girl.
If this sounded like a brag fest, I'm OK with that. I can't speak highly enough of how wonderful my children are despite me and my mothering skills- or lack thereof. Wish there was a manual for that. :)

4 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

She is SO much older than I remember!

MoM K said...

She's looking pretty angelic there. And she is too. I'm glad she is such a good helper and loves to do it. It's an amazing gift. Love you Maddie!

Emily said...

Love that first one. She is such a good girl and really LOVES being responsible. But she can still crack me up. Today, she ate all her Skittles while Jaren had his lesson. Afterward, she begged and pleaded for just one orange. She promised Jaren a dollar if she could just have one more. Then it escalated to five dollars...ten dollars...then she said she would give him ALL THE MONEY SHE HAD FOR JUST ONE ORANGE!!! She said she would even take a green. I was awfully tempted to hand her the entire Costco box of Tropical Skittles for the $10, but I didn't know if you would appreciate that.

Andee said...

The one of her looking up is so gorgeous. I can totally see it in a magazine--maybe the Friend in an article about children and praying or something.