Oh my sweet sweet Taelyn Paige. This girl....just thinking about her makes me smile. It's amazing how she's only been with us 3 short years, and yet I can't imagine her ever not being in our family.
*The girl has turned so expressive, when she talks she moves her hands all over and her little eyebrows move up and down with her words. Far too cute.
*She's picky about her clothes. Very opinionated.

*She could live off of chocolate. Hmmm, I wonder where she got that from.
*She ALWAYS HAS to sit in the middle seat at the snack bar. This is not a joke. consider this your warning if you ever come over and want to sit in the middle.
*She loves me to lay by her at bedtime and have her back scratched and sneak into our bed at night.
*She went into primary this month. She misses her sidekick Paige. "I miss her" she proclaims every Saturday night. But she loves it. Reports say that she likes to stand up in the middle of sharing time and give hugs to the leaders. That's my girl.
*She loves loves loves to dance....I see a must needed dance class in her future.
*She is a social butterfly. Always wanting to go and play with her friends, or my friends for that matter. Or shop.
*She loves to play family and tell people how to think and exactly what to do. She is a true woman.
*She gets away with FAR too much....it's her Dad's fault.
*She has a little lisp when she says her "s's" I find it completely heart melting and adorable.
Taelyns lyrics to the song Book of Mormon Stories:
Taelyns lyrics to the song Book of Mormon Stories:
"...give this land if they were right to sleeep"









7 comments:
I cant believe how big she is compared to when i saw her last!!
She's absolutely adorable!! She's one of my besties:D
i love her lyrics!! Such a cute kid. I've always thought she was just adorable in all the pics you post of her.
Oh, Tae Tae, so easy to love. I love it when little details become imperative to a child's existence, like the middle seat at the snack bar. Sophie has rules like that.
your little ones are the cutest things ever. :) i love how you posted little things about each of them. and, for the record, this is not a brag fest by any means, and even if it were considered that, your children are soooo worth it!
I wish she was in MY sunbeam class! I just love her so much. I love hearing her say, "Hi gramma karen, this is taelyn paige..."
I love her too! We had to sing "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam" while blow drying her hair the other day. She jumped every time we sang "beam." I love, love, love the picture within a picture (and that face is so her)!
Post a Comment