Friday, January 29, 2010

Getting Married

This is Macy and Tanner...



They just got "married". Because Tanner thought she was cute, and once they went to a dance together. Maddie of course affeciated at the ceremony. Then she set up their pose....
except this one...this was Macys idea.
Now, every time Tanner "goes to work" they have to kiss....



The last little while....
I hear Tanner saying "Now I died and went to heaven."

6 comments:

Bryndie said...

Oh my cracking up right now! That is the best!

Jana said...

OH. My. Goodness. Seriously...those pictures are priceless. I love how he's got his eyes closed in the first one and hers are closed in the last one. And that no-smiles picture--that's intense. They're like Gap models. SO FUNNY!!

Emily said...

See...And you thought you wouldn't have any weddings to photograph this month!!! (I love the ones with their eyes closed.)

When Macy got home, I said, "I heard you got married today. Congratulations."

She looked at me and said, "For betend, Mom!"

What a relief because my heart will be broken if I don't get to be there for her REAL wedding!

I love them!

Emily said...

I just remembered when Emma married Austin and Hannah a few years ago...hahaha...She performed the ceremony, had them kiss, and then said, "Okay, now you have to dance." I guess in all the Disney movies they dance after they're married. Isn't it funny what "marriage" means to a five-year-old. Although, I must admit, I LOVE the definition of marriage as every time the husband goes to work they have to kiss. I think that advice could save several people thousands of dollars in couples therapy!

C'est La Vie said...

hahaha
ok how frikin precious would it be if they got married one day. I say this pic goes on part of the announcement!
she's one lucky gal

Christine said...

Oh my heck. In a couple of those pictures Tanner looks like a grown-up man with a contented, in-love smile on his face. Those two are too much.