So yesterday was MLK day. He was an amazing man.
All the kids have already been up for a good hour. I finally get up and walk out of my bedroom. The smell of nail polish stings my nose hairs. Uh-oh. I look around and can't find it. Not in the boys room, or the girls...then I look at Chasers. Oh good, bright pink nail polish all around your mouth, and your pants, and my favorite onesie. Who could have done this to you? TAELYN. I find her. She has on one of her favorite pink silky night gowns, that is now covered with pink nail polish, along with her special towel. And don't worry, her nails are freshly painted.
Good morning to me.
I do have to say, I'm just glad it wasn't all over the carpet. I wish I would have busted out the camera. Time to start that with Tae, she is a giant mess maker.






8 comments:
haha I miss your kids! I haven't even met Chase yet!
Oh my gosh! that is crazy! I would have loved to see a picture of that. guess you had to throw away all the clothes....Chase's anyway. And did you use nail polish remover to get it off his mouth?
So, silly me. I didn't realize that once you went private your posts didn't show up on Dashboard anymore. I thought you just didn't blog. :-) I've enjoyed catching up with your last few months of posts though.
Big YIKES with the nailpolish!! I can't even imagine what it was like to clean up that mess! Look at it this way this is one of those family stories you'll always laugh about in the future!
Yikes! that is so funny though. Logan did that on my mom's brand new leather couch about 5 years ago. Didn't ever get it off...the nail polish remover was discoloring the leather. Looked terrible and I felt terrible. At least it was the clear polish though....
uggg!! nail polish is evil. what will our lives be like when our kiddos no longer make these awful, awful messes?! remember my whole bottle of nailpolish on the carpet mess? Were you able to get it off her nightgown and the onesie? It's probably too latefor you now but you can spray bug repellant on clothing with a nailpolish stain and it balls up and then peels off and then you use regular stain remover to try to get the color out. I got dark purple out of a white shirt and a blue/brown skirt doing that about a million times over.....maybe it will work for you???
Hopefully tomorrow you can wake up without your nose stinging!
BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!
You are doing so good posting regularly again. Welcome back, Barbara.
Have to say....the hardest thing for me as a mom is the messes. They truly make me a little crazy, well a lot crazy. I hate it! I'm trying to relax knowing that for next several years it will probably only get worse but it is soooo hard for me to accept.
oh my goodness. lol did he get any IN his mouth? hope not. lol was she trying to use it on him like lipstick er what? hahaha
Tae tae...
PS-I'm excited for them to live with me for a few days this summer!
Post a Comment